Built in 1813 with 1831 and 1865 additions, this Federal Period estate near Mossy Creek on over 7.9 Acres is typical of the gracious country lifestyle of the Shenandoah Valley. Meticulously restored it has 3/4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and 9 fireplaces. The main level features a grand front to back hallway with three living areas plus formal dining room, new kitchen, breakfast area and full bath. The second level features a primary bedroom with bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a hall bath. A craft room or office is located just above the kitchen addition. The yard has mature and seasonal landscaping including a centuries old black walnut tree bordered by hundreds of daffodils along with a picnic area with permanent grill.